Nintendo Switch – OLED Model w/ White Joy-Con

 


About this item

  • 7-inch OLED screen - Enjoy vivid colors and crisp contrast with a screen that makes colors pop
  • Wired LAN port - Use the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode for a wired internet connection
  • 64 GB internal storage - Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage
  • Enhanced audio – Enjoy enhanced sound from the system’s onboard speakers when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes.
  • Wide adjustable stand – Freely angle the system’s wide, adjustable stand for comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch – OLED Model supports all Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch software

Product description



Introducing the newest member of the Nintendo Switch family
Play at home on the TV or on-the-go with a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen with the Nintendo Switch – OLED Model system. In addition to a new screen with vivid colors and sharp contrast, the Nintendo Switch – OLED Model includes a wide adjustable stand for more comfortable viewing angles, a dock with a wired LAN port for TV mode (LAN cable sold separately), 64GB of internal storage, and enhanced audio in Handheld and Tabletop modes using the system’s speakers.
*There may be software where the game experience may differ due to the new capabilities of the system, such as the larger screen size.


Product Information


From The Manufacturer 





Top Reviews from the united States



IT-Lord
5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest most versatile console ever!
Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on September 26, 2022
Color: WhiteStyle: ConsoleVerified Purchase
When I was a kid, my friend had the first Gameboy and he let me borrow it once so I could play Link's Awakening. I would fantasize about taking games and playing with them on trips. I once asked my dad who was a truck driver if we could hook up my NES on the tv that was in the sleeper so I could play when he would take me on long trips with him during the summer, but we didn't have the right tech to make it happen. Fast forward...I purchased a Switch because I was mesmerized by Breath of the Wild after trying it out in a store. I still can't believe how cool it is to have a console hooked up to a tv and then switch it out to become a portable system. It's my little kid self's dream come true!
Now, the upgraded OLED Switch is so nice! The full size kick stand, bigger brighter OLED screen, Bluetooth capabilities, more storage, etc. I absolutely love this thing! You can tell the people who helped create it are passionate about what they do.
3 people found this helpful

Jan Algarin
5.0 out of 5 stars The OLED display is very vibrant
Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on September 24, 2022
Color: WhiteStyle: ConsoleVerified Purchase
After a year with the OLED I can confidently say that it was worth it preordering this. It has been such a good time using this portably because that OLED display really helps color shine more. It makes Splatoon 2 and 3 that much more pretty. Sure it isn't the "pro" most wanted but I think it's THE definitive switch if you don't already have a switch. And that's coming from a guy that already has a launch and lite models as well haha.
3 people found this helpful

Guadalupe M Gallegos
5.0 out of 5 stars Im just saying yea I love shipping so much
Reviewed in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on August 28, 2022
Color: WhiteStyle: ConsoleVerified Purchase
I didnt need it but i wanted it i micht da an un boxing video later if it was called a fam a com switch it would have been neat remember tandy days of namco it trulyis alost as good as a ps5 or x box 1 or x the detailed games are way past wii or wii u i cant wait for meta verse nintendo apple needs to get compatable with them too vr is better than first switch i think it needs removable power bank for the long game play im sure live gaming will be better too drone racer game too all and all its better than any nintendo they have ever made must have for all gaming needing a more game description of better than 4k 8k hdr ia4khdr oled output is amazing too hook dock to modem best way







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal Car Mount Phone Holder Desk Stand for -iPhone, Samsung, Moto, Huawei, Nokia, LG, Smartphones

Save 5% on Spigen iPhone 14 Pro Max EZ Fit Screen Protector